What we offer!HUGE 9,000 sq. ft. combat area – 2 times the size of any other in the area Complex 2-level arrangement State-of-the-art cyber-blast equipment Play on human or alien teams Watch the action from our elevated observation deck Real-time scoring inside the combat area track your stats while you play More open paintball-like layout complex winning team strategies neutral base for teams to capture Specially scheduled advanced format games – zombie attack, free-for-all (with machine gun mode), etc.
Rules of Engagement
Ultra Blast Laser Combat is a physical activity. You are advised not to play if you suffer from asthma, seizures, or a heart condition or any other medical condition that may be aggravated by your participation. Our combat area is a darkened space with flashing lights and smoke effects. Do not enter if you have trouble seeing in low light, walking on uneven surfaces, or problems with flashing lights or loud noises. High heeled shoes and heelies are not allowed. Tank or strap tops or body makeup may not be allowed to protect our equipment. We strongly suggest that you wear lightweight clothing and you must wear suitable enclosed footwear i.e tennis shoes, as you would for any sporting activity.
- Hyperion Corporation vs. Rebel Factions
- Alien vs. Human
- Free-for-All with Fire (Machine Gun) Mode
- Capture-the-Flag Alien vs. Human
- Zombie Attack
- Vampire Hunter (NEW!)
- Team Deathmatch:
- Hackers: Capture the Flag
Rebels Revolt– 2 Types – Up to 20 players per side (40 total)
NOW WITH FIRE (MACHINE-GUN) MODE!
Our ‘Standard Mission' type where all of the special arena scoring features are active. This is the most common battle since it is what our arena was designed for.
You serve on either the Hyperion Corporation (Red) team or the Wasteland Rebellion (Green).
There are 4 ways to score:
1) tagging an opposing team player,
2) claiming the central planetary defense base (tower) for your team,
3) destroying the opposing teams base,
4) destroying the observation deck base.
With all of these ways to score bonuses, both teams must control territory and play offense and defense in order to win. The 2 versions are
1) No recharge – unlimited lives and ammo, and
2) Recharge – 5 lives before recharge at your recharge station, ammo is unlimited. Both modes have limited special power ups (shields, photons, etc.). We normally run Non-recharge games with younger players to make it easier. For older kids, teens, and adults, the Recharge format adds an incentive to avoid being hit and makes the game more fair.
Laser Light Show!
- No outside food or drink permitted without permission, birthday cakes for booked parties excepted. No food, drink, chewing gum, flashlights, or laser lights/pointers allowed.
- No tampering with equipment or covering laser sensors.
- No running. Players observed running will be penalized by the game marshal and ejected from the game for repeated offenses.
- No smoking facility.
- No physical contact with other players – keeping at least 1 yard from any other player.
- No leaning out over railings or violating any safety system.
- Do not climb on any structures except 2nd level platforms reached by ramps.
- No going through doors with handles (Emergency Exits), unless in an emergency.
- In the event of an emergency please proceed immediately to the nearest emergency exit.
- No abusive language or conduct. Leave the arena promptly when the game ends to make time for the next round.
- The game Marshal is the Referee – all Players must follow his/her instructions and directions at all times. The game Marshal will penalize or terminate the game for any players breaking the rules.